Friday, March 27, 2009

Bryce - New Parts

Hey Guys,
So sorry for not posting, things have been crazy around here, and Clgfive and I have been up to our necks in schoolwork. So, while wondering around in Tek-Kids closet, I found some old bionicle sets. I found many useful parts that I would like to have, and politely asked him if I could have them. To my amazement, he said yes! Check out all the parts That I got, over 100! Plus, 2 new weapons, a dart shooter, and a ball shooter, (ball shooter ships with Mindstorms 2.0!) (I also have the extra Bionicle peices, which are not shown in the picture because I cannot use them with Mindstorms.)



2 comments:

  1. Who says you can't use the Bionicle pieces with the Mindstorms projects? You just have to get creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had your first weapon too, it was very ranged, AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete