Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Clgfive - My Organization

I don't usually complain, but I have become desperate. Below you will find a picture of all my parts and all my storage containers. The tackle box is full, even with all the other parts on my robot and in the box, and my other containers are fairly pointless. I also have another box with all my wheels, pneumatic tubing, etc. And the biggest problem is that I can't afford any new storage containers! Do you want to help? If you do, you can do so by clicking at the advertisements on the side bar! All you have to do is click the link in the blue boxes on the sidebar, and it will cost you nothing but a few seconds of your time! It will not harm your computer or anything like that, either, it will only improve the site! Do it multiple times and I may even be able to afford a third NXT! Don't worry, I do split the money 50/50 with Bryce! So please help the blog and click on the ads!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA CLGfive, (If you were like me) you would dump everything in a bin and be done with it. No organization, well, I'm a messy person and I like all my parts together. I think we should take a vote. All who like keeping everything in a bin, say so, if your organized, say so. I cant wait for the results!

    ReplyDelete